Thank you for purchasing Managing Elder Care from Afar!
Get valuable resources and periodic updates that will help you save time, save money, maintain your sanity and manage your parent’s care from anywhere.
Free Bonus – Here’s what you get:
- Resource Guide 1: Web Links A six-page resource guide with all of the web links to apps, websites, research papers, books and references listed in the book to help you address immediate challenges quickly.
- Resource Guide 2: Tables A 10-page resource guide with all of the key tables in the book to help you plan, including Daily Routine Activities (E&Ls, IADLs, ADLs),Managerial and Participant Caregiving Roles, On-site and Remote Caregiver Planner, Example: Health Care Plan, CCRC Contract Terms and Conditions to Review, and Terms and Abbreviations Used Throughout the Book
- A Sample Job Description and editable template so you can create your own.
- A Forecasting Spreadsheet (xlsx) with three tabs: Example Annual Income and Expense Budget (Table 11 from the book), Example 10-Year Forecast (Table 13), and Example Forecast with Assisted Living Scenario (Table 14)
- A Routine Activities Tracking Spreadsheet (xlsx) to help you assess where your parent is with E&Ls, IADLs, and ADLs over time. This tool will help you plan and forecast when they will need additional help and what type of help to arrange for next.
- Regular Updates to the resources, plus new apps, tools and information.